Electronic text: copyright notice
You have selected the following etext:
(Miguel de Cervantes)
We are pleased to be able to make these texts available to help to further scholarship and research, but please note that
we own the copyright in the texts. Our electronic texts are made available under the following conditions:
- You may download our texts on a local storage medium for your own personal use, and you may print extracts without alteration.
- You may make copies of downloaded extracts for others to use, provided that you do not do so for profit.
- Any other form of reproduction of any part of the texts is not permitted without our prior, written, permission.
- For the avoidance of doubt, framing of this site or any part of it is not permitted without express permission.
- Where texts may be manipulated as databases, those databases attract database rights.
Requests for permission to reproduce material from this site should be sent to email@example.com
of Use at the bottom of the homepage.
- see our digital version
- download the document in text-only format for your own research